Do you love Christian Books that deepen your relationship with God and help you grow spiritually?
My books are for you! I write from personal experience and share my story of trials and triumphs, including scripture reference’s and Bible based truth’s to help you learn to overcome your own life battles and become a conqueror in Jesus.
Join my launch team!
What do I ask of you as a part of the team?
- Pray for me– Stephanie Fernald- as an author and blogger for Jesus, as well as the book launch.
- You must purchase a copy of the kindle book on Amazon on launch day or within the week of launch. (usually $5.00 or less) This is because you cannot leave a review if you do not purchase it on Amazon.
- Leave a honest review on Amazon/GoodReads/FaithAnchored (nothing is required of you if you do not like the book- that is okay–I still love you!)
- Follow my author Facebook Page and Join Faith Anchored Book Launch Team Group on Facebook interact with the author and other launch team members.
- Post about the book release on your social media page(s) with a link to Amazon for purchase. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- If you are an author or blogger consider posting an author interview or schedule a guest posting.
I would also be open to any other opportunities such as author signings at your church, discounts for bulk purchases for your own local bible study, meet and greets and more!
benefits of joining a book launch team
- A downloadable PDF copy of the book prior to release date.
- Exclusive insights on further book releases.
- Special Thank You on FaithAnchored.com and social media pages.
- Guaranteed Spot on any further book launches with FaithAnchored
- Discount Code for all purchases made at FaithAnchored.com
Launching a book takes a lot of work. Please prayerfully consider joining one of my launch teams. Below are the current open sign-ups for any upcoming new release book(s). If accepted, you will be notified by email and given further instruction.
Please do not sign-up if you do not intend to participate- a lot of hard work and dedication goes into writing and launching a book. It would be a shame for time and resources to be wasted- as only a limited amount of spots are available for each launch to ensure it is manageable and productive.