Good afternoon everyone! It’s been an extremely busy week for me. Prepping for book launch, preparing motivational Monday’s, blog articles, and preparing/delivering meals for the COVID-19 Meal Relief program!
I originally thought I would prep and deliver a meal once or twice to those locally however it has grown quickly in just a week’s time. I am working hard to be sure the elderly/disabled/high risk/homeless have hot meals during this time of chaos. I am thankful and blessed God has abled me to help so many people.
In addition to the meals- I am also delivering blessing bags to help with food and essentials to those most vulnerable. I fully believe this is a time to stick together- to rise above- to come out stronger than ever before!
No weapon formed against this nation shall prosper. God is on our side and I declare His protection and safety over each individual. If we all stick together and lift one another up in this sensitive time I do believe we will find our nation in a much happier, humble, and loving state then before this pandemic began.
I have seen the best and the worst in people over the past few weeks. However I would like to share with you all some of the amazing things I have seen..
- Many people coming together to find essential need items for one another
- Meals being provided for families in need
- People are doing all they can to donate and help ministries/companies who are giving back
- People are using their own supplies to make medical supplies/masks/etc. for others
- In a time where some cleared shelves and hoarded toilet paper, others were willingly splitting their packs of t.p. with others.
Seeds of Spiritual Growth is FREE on Amazon 03/30/2020 – 04/03/2020
I encourage you to get the kindle book while it’s free and leave a review let me know what you think of the studies!