* There are 66 books in the Bible
* The front of your Bible has a table of contents to locate each book of the bible by page number
* Bible verses are broke down into the format of: Book Chapter:Verse for example
* Most Bibles have a Index-Concordance in the back where you can look up scripture that is about a specific topic or do a word study.
* When you read the Bible and come across a word you may not fully understand, look it up in a Webster dictionary to get the literal meaning. Sometimes using our own understanding of a word can be misleading in the scripture.